Rules of the league
- The league is played in BO5 LHS
- The Battle.net account (Name # number) submitted during registration must be the same as the one used during the league.
- Players submit 4 decks of different class.
- You can change your decks every week.
- The game mode is standard.
- Players can not use a program to count cards (deck-trackers).
- The default time is Sunday 8pm.
- Players must add their opponents to their friends list on the Battle.net client before starting a game.
- You must send your 4 decklists to your opponent with the website https://hs.protolambda.com/ and do your bans with http://deckselect.eu/
- If a player suspects his opponent of using different cards than he has submitted for the tournament, he must make a screenshot, complete the game normally and contact an administrator immediately.
- A screenshot must be taken with each victory and must be kept until the end of the event.
If a player is disconnected more than 15 minutes during a game, a victory is automatically awarded to the other player. If due to a bug, it is impossible to resume the game after reconnection of the player, the game must be restarted.
If a player has a lethal on the game or in his hand at the time of a disconnection and that it is possible to prove it with a screenshot, the victory will be granted to him and the game will not have to be restarted.
- If you think your opponent is voluntarily disconnecting, take a screenshot and contact an administrator immediately.